登录站点

用户名

密码

[生活·感悟] 巴夏:若非极端境遇,你怎能精进?

2 已有 1060 次阅读   2020-03-10 15:38
巴夏:若非极端境遇,你怎能精进? 

问:

Why do humans get so extreme about...

为什么人类对某些事情会很极端?

巴夏:

Because your world is a world of extremes

因为你们的世界,就是一个极端的世界

And how you going to have mastery if you're not willing to experience the extremes

若非有过极端的境遇,你们怎么可能精进?

You can only get mediocrity, not mastery

你只会平庸,而不会成为大师!

To experience mastery, you have to experience the extremes

精进的大师,必有过极端的体验

Yes?

明白吗?

问:

Yeah! That's definitely a positive way to look at it!

明白!这种看法,的确很积极!

巴夏:

It is!

当然!

One that we would highly recommend

我们强烈推荐你们这么看待

Because it has so many more benefits to you

因为这对你们的好处,实在是太多太多

《大师的低频能量》

问:

If you can't not perceive what you are not the vibration of

(你之前说过)“如果你不在那个振频,你就感知不到那个振频的世界”

Then how can enlighten masters exist on the same version of earth that people of much lower vibration too?

那么 开悟大师,怎么可能出现在一个充满低频能量的人的地球上?

巴夏:

They don't

他们不会的

You're seeing a version of them

你看到只是他们的一部分(一个版本)

That is applicable to the level of reality that you're on,

是你在每一个当下所处的实相中,最适宜的那一部分

Because you have an agreement in your reality

因为你跟大师们有一定的协议

that you can see at least a part of them

你至少要看到他们生活的一部分

As the example that you need

让他们成为你的榜样

to perceive to see the light within yourself,

通过他们,看到你自己内在的光

But you're not seeing all of them

但是,你并没有看到他们生活的全部

And they are choosing to allow a part of themselves to be viewed

同样,大师也选择自己的部分生活,被低频人所见

To contain a part of themselves that is relevant for that vibration,

让自己内在包含一些与低频人相关的振频

Otherwise it would be pointless.

否则,这一切都会变得毫无意义

There would be no interaction at all.

大师与低频人,也就没有互动交流的机会

So what they've accepted is a definition of themselves

大师们接纳自己的部分设定(部分自我定义)

And the definition of reality and a vibration of reality

接纳自己的实相的设定,以及振频的设定(低频)

That contains the ability for you to perceive at least a portion of each other.

从而使得自己与低频的人,能够相互看到对方生活的一部分

The portion that is relevant for what the exchange needs to be,

而这一交集部分,使得双方沟通交流变得可能

But you're not perceiving all of them,

但是,你们并没有看到大师们生活的全部

问:

So we live in a bandwidth

所以,我们其实是生活在一个“振频带宽”中(域)

巴夏:

Yes

是的

问:

In a sense, you can say like

某种意义上,可以说是

They are lowering their frequency or in a version of their frequency

大师降低自己的频率,或者切换到他们低频的版本

巴夏:

They contain a lower frequency

他们内在“包含”一些低频能量

that creates a relevant representation of them for those on that frequency,

如此才能为低频的人,创造出一个“榜样”的象征性形象

But it's only a portion of how they experience themselves

但是这些低频能量,只是大师们自我体验的一部分

问:

And that sort of the representation of the 51% positive idea that

这是否表示着宇宙51%的正能量中(之前提到宇宙约51%阳,49%阴)

Even though we might be in dense reality at this point

即使我们如今身处高密度的实相中

We still can perceive higher vibrational beings and information

我们仍然能接触到高灵,接收到高振频信息

巴夏:

If you let go and align with the idea of the 51% flow,

如果你能放手,并允许自己与51%的正能量之流同频

Then yes

那么,是的!

问:

That makes a lot of sense

醍醐灌顶

But also gives a lot of positive, I guess, hope

你的解答,带给我们很多的“积极的希望”

That people can expand

指引我们不断扩展

And move in a direction where they can become the same masters

朝“成为大师”的路上,不断前行

巴夏:

Where they can know that they already are

你要知道你已经是大师

That's how you become that.

你才能成为大师

神是如何看你的?

问:

How does the universe view us as a civilization

宇宙是怎么看待我们这个文明的?

And why is it that we make is so darn hard on ourselves

为何我们让自己的人生如此艰难?

Why have we chose this?

为什么我们会做出这样的选择?

巴夏:

You have chosen to forget who you are,

你选择忘记你是谁

So that you can rediscover yourselves and remember yourselves from a new point of view

这样你才能从另一个角度 重新找回自己,回忆起自己

With forgetting comes the ability to buy into negative definitions.

通过“遗忘”,你才能够吸纳负面 定义/认定/信念

Because you are exploring the idea of transforming polarities

因为你的人生课题是“转化二元对立”

Transforming dark into light

化黑暗为光明

Transforming limitation into freedom

化限制为自由

Transforming negative into positive.

化负面为正面

This is the process that you are going through

这就是你现阶段所经历的过程

It doesn't have to be a struggle anymore.

但你可以不再需要 挣扎/艰苦奋斗

But we understand that it has been for quite some time

我知道,你们已经 挣扎/艰苦奋斗 很长一段时间了

Because you have for quite some time as a species not understood that physical reality is your projection

人类这个物种,不理解“现实世界是你们意识的投射”很长时间了

That you don't exist in physical reality

现实世界/ 实相 不是“真实”的

That it's not really a solid thing,

你并不是在“实相”中

It's in a sense, just a dream

世界只是一场梦

But you buy into certain ideas, certain beliefs, certain definitions in your physical personality

但你作为一个“人”,吸纳(相信)了某些理念、信念,以及某些定义

That allow you to experience certain things in a very solid way.

这使得你能够“实实在在”地体验一些事物

And so when you buy into a certain negative belief

所以,当你认可了某些负面信念

What will come with that belief,

随之而来的

And with all beliefs is a self-perpetuating mechanism

则是所有信念系统的都具备的“自我延续机制”

That makes it appear difficult to change that belief to any other

这使得 一种信念 “看似”难以改变成 另一种信念

Because the belief didn't come with a self reinforcing mechanism

因为,信念系统若不具备“自我强化机制”

You would be able to see you right through it, that's an illusion.

你马上就会看穿这个信念,知道它只是幻相

So the idea that every belief makes it seem as if it's the only belief that can be had.

所以,每一个信念都会让自己变成“只能是自己存在”的信念

So when you buy into something negative,

所以,当你有了某个负面信念

It's going to reinforce the inability to change that in an easy way

这个信念就会不断自我强化,使得不被轻易改变

It doesn't mean that situations are actually inherently difficult to change.

但这并不意味,境况是 与生俱来难以改变的

It's just that a negative belief will make it appear that way.

是负面信念的作用,使得境况看似如此

In order to perpetuate itself,

以此实现自我延续

But once you have the skeleton key.

但一旦你有了“火眼金睛”(万能钥匙)

Once you have the understanding

一旦你真的理解

That this is all the result of what you believe to be true

这一切都是你相信某些为“真实”而产生的结果

And that's what determines what you experience in physical reality,

是你的“相信”决定了你在实相中的体验

Then you can always neutralize any belief by reminding yourself that it is just a belief

这样,你就可以通过提醒自己“这只是个信念,不是真实的”

It's not an empirical truth necessarily

使这个信念“中性化”

And that you can decide what to believe in that is true for you,

你可以决定相信 什么对你是真实的

And thus change your experience

以此来改变你的体验

Of even the very same situations that a moment ago were experienced by you negatively,

即使是同一个境况,之前对你来说还是负面的

The very same situation when neutralize, and given a positive meaning

一旦你视此境况为“中性”,并赋予其正面意义

Can actually give you a positive effect,

你便能从中收获 正面效果

Regardless of anyone else's intention in that situation,

不论他人在此境况中的意图为何

And regardless of how that situation was initially generated

不论此境况当初是如何产生的

Does that make sense?

有道理吗?

问:

It does

有道理!

巴夏:

So in a sense, to answer your question from the way you ask it

所以从这个角度来回答你的问题

The universe sees you as

宇宙视你为:

Master transformers

变形“金刚”

A master class

大师级的学生

A very strong beings

非常强大的人!

And very strong spirits

有着非常强大、勇敢的灵魂

Who know they are strong enough

知道自己足够强大

To have interjected themselves into a reality where they would completely forget who they are

勇敢地进入一个“完完全全忘记自己真实身份”的世界

And be steeped in the experience of negative experience and negative definitions.

即使淹没在负面“定义”与负面体验中

And yet still nevertheless find their way to the light.

仍能找到通往光的道路

It takes a very powerful being to be able to do that.

这只有足够强大的人,才能做得到!

So you are not a kindergarten class.

所以你可不是在 幼儿园里

You are a master graduating class,

你是在“研究生学院”(大师课堂)

And that's how we see you

我们就是这么看你的!

Does that make sense?

你明白吗?

问:

It does

明白!


分享 举报

发表评论 评论 (2 个评论)